The Lake Club’s Fitness Center is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for its members and their families.
We promote the healthy development of a sound body and mind in a relaxing setting with a breathtaking view of Lake Evans.
Lake Club members and their families (18 years and older) can access the Fitness Center with their personal key cards daily at any time. The Center is divided into three focus areas, and features state-of-the-art equipment from some of the industry’s premier manufacturers, including:
- Three LifeFitness Treadmills
- Two LifeFitness Elliptical Cross-trainers
- One LifeFitness Recumbent Lifecycle Bike
- Two Cybex Arc Trainers
- One LifeFitness Multi-gym
- One LifeFitness Leg press/Calf raise machine
- One flat-screen TV
- Two LifeFitness adjustable benches
- York dumbbells – 5 to 75 lbs.
- Two exercise balls
- Exercise mats
- Flat-screen TV with DVD player
Note: Each piece of cardio equipment has a personal TV with Armstrong cable access, as well as a perfect view of the Lake. Headsets are provided, or you may bring your own. Members can bring their favorite workout DVD if they choose.