USGA Rules govern all play except when modified by local rules.
- Please replace divots – rake traps – follow rules of etiquette.
- Free drop from all landscaped areas.
- Drops areas on holes #4 and #6, when provided, can be used if tee shot enters water hazard.
- The embedded ball rule is in effect through the green.
- Ball striking utility wire on #7 must be re-teed.
- Drop area on hole #7 when provided is to be used when all enters hazard behind green.
- Out of bounds holes #2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16 defined by white stakes.
- Ball may be dropped one club length, no nearer to the hole without penalty, from all cart paths and staked trees, swing and stance only.
- Environmentally Sensitive areas are marked with red stakes with green caps. (Holes 7, 8, and 9) Do not play from these areas or enter to retrieve your ball.
Open Grille Room Hours
Wednesday11:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Thursday11:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Saturday11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday12:00 PM - 5:00 PM